We understand the importance of assisting you at a profoundly difficult time with a high level of professionalism and compassion.
We will ensure our advice is not only comprehensive and relevant, but clear and practical.
The Family Law Act 1975 (Cth) deals with protecting the rights of parties who have been married.
At WA Family Legal, we will help you by:
- Providing legal advice in relation to jurisdictional issues, time limits and costs;
- Preparing your Application;
- Filing your Application in the Family Court of Western Australia;
- Arranging for the personal service of your Application;
- Liaising with your spouse or, if represented, their solicitors;
- Representing you in the Family Court, if necessary; and
- Troubleshooting anticipated difficulties you may experience with costs, service, jurisdiction etc.
We will also provide comprehensive legal advice in relation to how divorce may affect other areas such as children and property, Wills, superannuation etc.